Peds Appointment



Well, the kids had there final Peds appointment here at WPAFB. It was funny to watch Michael mimic his sister. Her 5 year appt required a vision and hearing screen. Michael jumped right in and both passed with flying colors. Maddie is so wanting to please. When the tech told her it was a test she went from shy and scared, to outgoing and ready to be the "best" at whatever test was next. They were both fine and checked out with no problems. It was a reminder of how close the move is and how much we have gone through here. Looking at there growth charts, Michael is in the 90th percentile in everything. Maddie is just average. It is neat to see how that have grown. More to come...

2 Comments:
Hey there, I blog too
http://meredithuber.blogspot.com/
It was good to see you guys the other week. We will be praying for a smooth move and transition for you!
Love, Meredith & Pete
I couldn't keep up with a blog!
I can hardly keep up with what I want to do with our phonics webpage.
We're looking forward to seeing you all, Maddie's looking big. Just average is tall compared to Mary's 25%, that's the one thing that IS relative.
Post a Comment
<< Home