Day at the Smithsonian
We could also have labeled this blog Evolution training...WOW! I knew that the Smithsonian was not the Creation Museum, but I had no idea how much of a Mecca to Evolution that it was. We used it as an opportunity to show the kids the "Truth" of scripture. Maddie is funny because she isn't shy in telling people that Evolution isn't true. Anyways, what a great day regardless. The Pitz headed out in the morning, and we headed to the Metro soon after. Michael was the tour guide because he had been on the trains before. He was so proud of himself. The weather was perfect (a little windy) for a picnic on the mall. The kids enjoyed running in the grass and asking about the strange people who would pass by. I took these pictures with my Palm Pilot so the quality is poor, but you get the idea. Anyways, DC is proving to have lots of family activities. More than we will ever be able to complete. Well, time for church. Miss you all. God bless


1 Comments:
YAY! We got back alright and we want to thank you again for such a wonderful time :) The pictures are great....most better than the ones I took. The one of me and Kim is really dark, so I saved yours. I can't WAIT until you are back here! We love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home