
We had a wonderful father's day this year. We were excited to have My (Matt) parents visiting for the weekend. We enjoyed showing them around the area and letting them in on what our life here is like. The kids were so happy to have there grandparents visiting. Lots of time outside riding bikes, playing whiffle ball, and ,of course, catching bugs. Anyways, the time was wonderful. My folks just came off world tour from Albania, then here in the States, then to a family reunion, then kicking off the summer sessions at White Sulphur Springs. Next my father will be heading to Japan in August to setup 3 fall marriage seminar conferences. It's amazing we can fit into the busy schedule, but what stories they have to tell. Keep them in your prayers as they bring the God's Word on marriage to those who need it.
9 Comments:
Wow- "L" is so BIG! I can't believe it. I also love the first pic-so funny! Looks like you guys are doing well...I don't think I've met your "replacements" yet. They have big shoes to fill.
~Al
That look on Lily's face is SO PRECIOUS!!! What a little twinkle in her eye....I spy trouble!
Lilli does look cute, and a little impish, too.
Watch out! Has she been watching David?
Hey Kim; How close to DC are you? I miss that place so much! Are you planning on visiting Gallaudet? Let me know if you do, I have pointers!
~Mary
I guess giving you my email would be a really good idea! Try:
maryswan2005@sbcglobal.net
Hmmm....maybe it's time to post again :) It's not fair to those of us who miss you!
Helloooo.....anyone out there!?? You're leaving me hangin'!
Leah
So, besides saying that you need to update your blog :), I also have other news. The two that became one are about to become three! Make sense of my riddle and come visit my blog I just started. :)
We're due March 1st...just in time for the much anticipated Uber return!
Hey Matt! How's school going? I tried looking you up in the global but you weren't in there. I just wanted to know how it was going. Later.
~Jesse
Post a Comment
<< Home