KIM, your family is SO beautiful! I love ALL those gorgeous pictures. i especially love the one of Lilly. I just can't believe that she is THAT grown-up. She no longer looks like a baby, but a little girl! Hope you have a very merry Christmas!
Ok. You're ALL adorable, but Lilly....wowza! She is so beautiful! Great pic too! Were your ears ringing today? I talked to a lady (forgot her name!) at a Women's dinner hosted by my church who is mentored by your parents to do the Marriage seminars. She was great and we were talking our heads off. She said that she needed my energy at PWOC...which I would LOVE to go to, but the whole non vaccine thing doesn't fly on post with daycare. I'm going to try. I also found an OCF group but it with all COl and above! Little scary for us "enlisted folk," but would love to be more involved on base....I should be emailing you this! Anyway! Fun to make "connections" in the military community.
Beautiful family!! What great shots of you and all the kids. I'm so excited about seeing you at WSS!!! This is going to be great! Can't wait to get the unedited version of how life is going for you. What a fun way to bring in the new year!
4 Comments:
KIM, your family is SO beautiful! I love ALL those gorgeous pictures. i especially love the one of Lilly. I just can't believe that she is THAT grown-up. She no longer looks like a baby, but a little girl! Hope you have a very merry Christmas!
Ok. You're ALL adorable, but Lilly....wowza! She is so beautiful! Great pic too! Were your ears ringing today? I talked to a lady (forgot her name!) at a Women's dinner hosted by my church who is mentored by your parents to do the Marriage seminars. She was great and we were talking our heads off. She said that she needed my energy at PWOC...which I would LOVE to go to, but the whole non vaccine thing doesn't fly on post with daycare. I'm going to try. I also found an OCF group but it with all COl and above! Little scary for us "enlisted folk," but would love to be more involved on base....I should be emailing you this! Anyway! Fun to make "connections" in the military community.
Beautiful pictures!! And much more "Christmas-y" than the one we'll be sending out, LOL!
Beautiful family!! What great shots of you and all the kids. I'm so excited about seeing you at WSS!!! This is going to be great! Can't wait to get the unedited version of how life is going for you. What a fun way to bring in the new year!
Post a Comment
<< Home