Sunday, October 01, 2006

Thomas Day Pics

See below for narrative


 Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! What a great day! I actually teared up (I think its the pregancy hormones) thinking about what a magical experience it must have been for Michael. I distinctly remember my vivid imaginations and the wonder of a world of make-believe. Michael's face in those pictures is priceless. He is so excited! I'm glad your scheming worked out and that Matt could take the day away from studying. The kids will remember this outing for a long time.

p.s. Your children could be models--I'm serious, they are beautiful!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This brings back memories of our day out. Michael looks so happy! What a wonderful time you all got to share together! It looks like you actually got to ride????? What a great day! Miss ya! -Kristi

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted say that your mom let me in on this page and william was so excited to see the Thomas pictures because william is a very big Thomas fan as well. He keeps making look at the pictures. You can tell Michael that he has a cousin that loves Thomas like him. cherry

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lillian has changed so much! I hardly recognized her! Wow. Wish we could have joined you! Looks like Michael was in 7th heaven! Jamie would have loved it too! He still prays for Michael every day!!

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lilly could be a model for Calvin Klein or Abercrombie.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Do days get better than that? And I don't just mean for Michael!

Please tell me you'll still be there in March when I come back to the states...

Love to all -- Mike

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

pregnancy week by week