Congratulations on the birth of Amelia!! My mom and I were wondering about you all, knowing for sure that Kim MUST have had that baby by now! Wow, I can't get over how grown-up Maddie is looking now in the pictures. I'm so glad to see posting on your blog and catch up with you a little! : )
I am back from Afghanistan; way different than Iraq. Wow, another baby, that is awesome for the both of you. So, is that 4 or 5?
Beth & I are doing really well. Beth is working at the Family readiness Center & I am with NATO as a HCA (very unique opportunities). The Lord has allowed us to be in Leadership in a German & American (local, not on base) church's that have merged.
We haven't received an email from you guys since you mainly Blog. It's been too long. I know with the time difference from Heidelberg; it's too hard to call.
Drop a line when you can, we love & miss you guys. Wow, Maddy is so big. Hey, what is your new address?~fred (and Beth).
4 Comments:
Congratulations on the birth of Amelia!! My mom and I were wondering about you all, knowing for sure that Kim MUST have had that baby by now! Wow, I can't get over how grown-up Maddie is looking now in the pictures. I'm so glad to see posting on your blog and catch up with you a little! : )
Claire
They are all getting big. It seems like just the other day Michael was younger than Lilly is now.
Sleep, yay! (And, sleep = good baby in my book, too.) We'll pray she keeps up her good baby behavior.
I love the pics! It was so great to talk to ya the other day! You look fantastic! Love, Kristi
Hey Ubers,
I am back from Afghanistan; way different than Iraq. Wow, another baby, that is awesome for the both of you. So, is that 4 or 5?
Beth & I are doing really well. Beth is working at the Family readiness Center & I am with NATO as a HCA (very unique opportunities). The Lord has allowed us to be in Leadership in a German & American (local, not on base) church's that have merged.
We haven't received an email from you guys since you mainly Blog. It's been too long. I know with the time difference from Heidelberg; it's too hard to call.
Drop a line when you can, we love & miss you guys. Wow, Maddy is so big. Hey, what is your new address?~fred (and Beth).
Post a Comment
<< Home