
Thanksgiving 2007...My folks came in for a much anticipated visit. Amelia is doing great and sleeping very well. Sleeping well translates into "good baby" in my book. The family is settling in well to the new addition. I have been back to work for a week, and feel back in the swing of things there. Kim is back to homeschooling Maddie with Michael anxious to get started. Lily is her super independent self. She insists on doing everything herself. In most cases, this is a blessing, but getting her to follow directions can be a challenge at times. The 2nd biggest new addition is a new hamster that Maddie got for her 7th birthday. She and Michael had to agree on a name to avoid fighting. The name the came up with was...Tricia. We're not sure were that one came from, but at least it is one they agree on. Things here are going great and we feel very blessed. Hope this fills the update bucket. I will try to keep them coming. Love you all
1 Comments:
I miss that Uber family!!! I don't even KNOW two of them!! (Well, three if you count the hampster!) Lily is such big girl. It truly is amazing how quickly they grow.
HEY, BTW...our renters BAILED on us last week!! We need emergency renters, so if you know of anyone looking, let us know!!
Love, Leah
Post a Comment
<< Home