Next pic is of Lily as herself. She is our accessory girl. She loves trying on shoes, wearing hats, and just generally "dressing-up." Lily is growing fully in personality. She loves order and routine and often keeps up with messes better than mommy.
The last pic of the kids painting egg cartoons to used to hold items found on a nature walk. I found this idea in "Family fun magazine." The child paints the bottom of the egg holders different colors and then looks for things in nature to put in the corresponding spot.
Well as I said this is not a complete overview. But it is a start.
One last event of Spring. My newest nephew was born April 11th. Carter James Isett came into the world weighing 8lbs 9oz. Mom (my sister) and baby very healthy. I wish I had a pic. So cute.


5 Comments:
Glad to see you are out of the funk! Hope things keep going well!
Happy Mother's Day, Kim! You are an inspiring Mom...so full of curiosity, humility and thoughtfulness. Enjoyed your post very much and wish you a wonderful day! Love, Christa
I saw that craft and wanted to do it soon too! I love that magazine. Lilly is edible. When do you head to OHIO???? We are going this weekend and are so excited. It is amazing how "homey" that place still feels to us! We signed on some new renters...yeah! No skip in $$$$$$$$$$!!
I'm counting down the days! (Although that is a bit difficult since I don't actually know when you are arriving.) Let us know your ETA!!!!! We are anticipating your arrival.
AH! HOW SWEET is that family of yours - I DCAN"T BELIEVE how 'grown up' the kids are...TOO fast! They are beautiful! I'm SO jealous you get to get back to OHIO. My kids say the same thing "Ohio is Home!"...Now, WHEN are you due!? Oct 21 here....CRAZY! Well, more kids to spread God's word, right!? smile!
LOVE and miss you guys! LOVE that family! Heidi B.!
Post a Comment
<< Home