Those cookies look like they were made by professionals! Wow! Thanks for updating, by the way! You're absence was starting to annoy me :). Who is that TODDLER, by the way???? Tell me it's your neighbor. I need your email. I have a couple of questions..one about your renter and one about stealing the name Lilly (well, it's my grandma's name) but still.... send me a private comment with your e-address! Thanks!
1 Comments:
Those cookies look like they were made by professionals! Wow! Thanks for updating, by the way! You're absence was starting to annoy me :). Who is that TODDLER, by the way???? Tell me it's your neighbor. I need your email. I have a couple of questions..one about your renter and one about stealing the name Lilly (well, it's my grandma's name) but still.... send me a private comment with your e-address! Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home