Sunday, January 06, 2008

Christmas 2007


Merry Christmas and Happy '08!! So this picture was taken oh... a few minutes ago. At least we are all in the picture. I hope all of you had a blessed celebration season. We were blessed to take in the winter and the birthday of our Savior in the serene surroundings of White Sulphur Springs in Penna. Matt's parents joined us there taking the trip up from FL. We made a quick trip up to Kim's parents where we reunited with her family.

It is hard to believe that it is 2008. The UBER FIER joined the FRANCK DREI in welcoming in the new year. All 7 kiddos hung in there till 12 when the parents wisked them off to bed. All in all we are doing well. Amelia is a joy and has a pleasant spirit. Matt says that she ranks up there with the best babies. His rating system is solely based on the sleep to cry ratio. And despite enduring a cold she continues to be a sweet little baby (8 weeks).
Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry about deleted comment. I will try again. We love the picture!! We miss you. Love Mom and Dad

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sleep to cry ratio sounds perfect!

Sometimes simple is best.

That reminds me of a very interesting article I read about medicine and checklists...I would think that that is one area where military medicine is ahead of the civilians...the military is big on checklists, at least the rest of the military is, I would think the medical folks would be, too. Here it is, please tell us what you think, Matt:

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2007/12/10/071210fa_fact_gawande

(From Liz)

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that seemed to cut off my link, type in "The New Yorker the checklist" into Google and it should come up the #1 link, it's a 10 Dec 2007 article in the New Yorker.

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful family! Good to see you at MOPS this morning, Kim. I hope you had a fun, pampered morning!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Momma B. said...

You guys look great! I have to admit though I am a little jealous of your "good" baby. Our sweet boy wouldn't rate so well on that scale! But we are making progress!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Awesome picture, guys -- and happy news about the new baby. Keep the posts coming :-)

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you guys too!! You all look wonderful! I can't believe that you are already traveling...well, yes I can. Your family lets NOTHING get in your way! Hope your doing well with four!! Love ya, Leah

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

pregnancy week by week