Happy Valentines day to you too! Oh my goodness...wow and wow, and wowee! I see a beautiful bunch of four kiddos...and a baby ticker at the bottom of the screen! YOU ARE PREGNANT??!!!?!?!? Congratulations KIM!!! I'm soooo happy for you! Hey, I switched over here to blogger, now. So click on my name and come see my new site! Love you!!! Hugs...Christa
Wait a minute...is that an old baby ticker or a current one? I'm confused. LEt me know. I'm in suspense!!! Loved catching up on your pictures...Lily is so big...and how I miss Fulton Farms. You're doing a great job, Kim. Call me sometime!
Your family is beautiful!! Michael looks A.J. (when A.J. was little) to me! I miss seeing my family. Hopefully we will be able to reconnect sometime over the summer! Cherry
4 Comments:
your welcome!
We love you.
Hey Maddie I see you lost your tooth.
Love Pap Pap and Grandma
Happy Valentines day to you too! Oh my goodness...wow and wow, and wowee! I see a beautiful bunch of four kiddos...and a baby ticker at the bottom of the screen! YOU ARE PREGNANT??!!!?!?!? Congratulations KIM!!! I'm soooo happy for you! Hey, I switched over here to blogger, now. So click on my name and come see my new site! Love you!!! Hugs...Christa
Wait a minute...is that an old baby ticker or a current one? I'm confused. LEt me know. I'm in suspense!!! Loved catching up on your pictures...Lily is so big...and how I miss Fulton Farms. You're doing a great job, Kim. Call me sometime!
Your family is beautiful!! Michael looks A.J. (when A.J. was little) to me! I miss seeing my family. Hopefully we will be able to reconnect sometime over the summer! Cherry
Post a Comment
<< Home