Wicked Good Time...with the Corbells
We are having a 2 for 1 blog special...actually I couldn't fit all of the goodness in one post, so I had to continue. After we left the Vineyard, we reunited with the Corbells in Boston. It was primarily a rescue mission from our kids that were tearing down the house....just kidding. We were so grateful to the Corbells for their total outpouring of love to us and our kids. It was a blessed time and in many ways at least as rewarding as the getaway on the Vineyard. It was great to catch up and see our kids play and laugh together. There is nothing more pure than the innocent friendships that they share (yes there was also alot of screaming and crying...but alot of laughs too.
The pictures on this post show us all at a local Discovery
Park with activities and rides for the kids...it is just a few. Not enough to show it all. I will post another blog of just pictures to better capture the time we all had. One additional surprise was a phone call from Allison H. while we were visiting one night. Her announcement that they are expecting was a greeted by cheers over the speaker phone. We are so excited for them to begin their family adventure. There is nothing quite like it. Well, it is getting late and I have to get to bed. Love and miss you all. Hope to be a more faithful "blogger" this term...but no promises.
Corbells, Thanks for a "Wicked" good time...see you in DC !!!

2 Comments:
Oh! I'm so jealous that you all got together! It looks like a lot of fun. See! You never really say "good bye" when you are in the military! I am glad that you are back "online." I have LOTS of questions for the new home school mom! Leah
Hey! How fun! You drove up to Boston? Very cool. I'm proud of you guys... Come see our camping pics at my site. Miss you all, and especially missed you at the retreat! Christa
Post a Comment
<< Home