Monday, August 21, 2006

Corbell Visit Pictures


More Pics from visit to Corbells...See narrative below.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh! They beat us to it! It was a wonderful visit! I am so grateful for your friendship! Thanks for driving here to visit with us! I enjoyed watching our kids reunite. Kristi

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim....I loved all the pictures posted on The Corbell's site of you guys! You look really good and happy! I wish I got to see Lilly though! About the consumerism. It disgusts me. Everytime I take out the trash, seriously EVERY TIME, I say, "there's too much consuming going on here!" I cry every time I watch Little House on the Prarie because of their "simple, but hard life." I told Rob the other day that I want to turn Amish and go live on a farm in the middle of nowhere. I told him he could hunt for all our meat and the girls and I would garden and can everything. I totally hear ya sister. BUT. I'm sad to say BUT I just don't see us changing that much. It is just our life. I really don't know how to go backwards from where we are now. Does that make sense? Sad! I know. Tell me what you come up with! Are you going to do the 30 days? LEAH

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

pregnancy week by week